¿En qué piso vives?
what flat do you live on?
- Yes, last week.
- Sí, la semana pasada.
- ¿Y qué tal el piso ? ¿Te gusta?
- And how is the flat? Do you like it?
- I love it. It's big and bright.
- Me encanta. Es grande y luminoso.
- ¿En qué piso vives?
- What floor do you live on?
- On the third floor. You also live on the third foor, don't you?
- No, I live on the first floor.
- Así no tienes que subir muchas escaleras.
- This way you don't have to climb many steps.
- Yes, I can't complain. :)
- Sí, no me puedo quejar. :)
- Hi, what's up? Have you already moved?
- Hola, ¿qué tal? ¿Ya te has mudado?
Click the link above to learn about Spanish adjectives primer/o; tercer/o.
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you every week Spanish material, plus you'll have access to a private Facebook group: Spanish language buddy support group.