¿A qué ....
At what ....
- How come?
- ¿Y eso?
- This morning I got up very early.
- At what did you get up?
- A las 5:00h, pero normalmente me levanto a las 7:00h.
- At 5am, but I usualy get up at 7am.
- Did you have breakfast?
- ¿Has desayunado?
- Yes, I did, I always have breakfast in the morning.
- Sí, sí, siempre desayuno por la mañana.
- Yo casi nunca desayuno. Sólo tomo un café.
- I hardly ever have breakfast.
I'm so hungry, now.
- Come on, let's go for lunch. :)
- Venga, vamos a almorzar. :)
- Estoy muy cansado.
- I'm very tired.
Click the link above to learn about Spanish vocabulary on
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you every week Spanish material, plus you'll have access to a private Facebook group: Spanish language buddy support group.