¿A qué hora te has levantas?
At what time did you get up?
- Estoy muy cansado.
- I'm very tired.
- How come?
- This morning I got up very early.
- ¿Y eso?
- At what did you get up?
- At 5am, but I usualy get up at 7am.
- A las 5:00h, pero normalmente me levanto a las 7:00h.
- ¿Has desayunado?
- Did you have breakfast?
- I hardly ever have breakfast.
I'm so hungry, now.
- Yo casi nunca desayuno. Sólo tomo un café.
- Venga, vamos a almorzar. :)
- Come on, let's go for lunch. :)
- Yes, I did, I always have breakfast in the morning.
- Sí, sí, siempre desayuno por la mañana.
Click the link above to learn about Spanish vocabulary on
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you every week Spanish material, plus you'll have access to a private Facebook group: Spanish language buddy support group.