- I like storms, but when I am at home.
- It's cold, isn't it?
- Yes, indeed. I'm freezing.
- Sí, es verdad. Estoy helado.
- En esta época, del año un día hace sol y otro día llueve.
- At this time of the year, one day it's sunny and another day it rains.
- I prefer sunny days.
- Yo prefiero los días soleados.
- Well, today it's cloudy, it's not sunny.
- Pues hoy está muy nublado, no hace sol.
- I know. And they say the temperatures are going to drop.
- Ya, y dicen que las temperaturas van a bajar.
- Yes, and it seems that it's going to rain all week.
- Vas a estar contento, ja, ja.
- You're going to be happy, ha, ha.
- Well, I like to watch storms, not to get wet. :)
- I'm going home, it's very windy and it's going to rain.
- Bueno, me gusta ver las tormentas, no mojarme. :)
- Yes, I'm also going home to see the storm. ;)
- Sí, yo también me voy a casa a ver la tormenta. ;)
- Me voy a casa, que hace mucho viento y va a llover.
Click the words above that are underlined to learn about Spanish verbs and vocabulary.
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you a Spanish audio story to learn Spanish.