3 tips to make your life easier
1) Be smart and learn verbs that you'll be using often, i.e.
ser - to be
tener - to have
comprender - to understand
querer - to want
2) Start by learning ONLY the first person singular 'YO' - I, and ignore the rest for the time being. Once you feel you can manage, learn the first person plural 'NOSOTROS/AS' - WE. Eventualy you'll be familiar with all persons.
3) Learn new verbs in context, i.e. in a phrase or sentence.
How to learn
the Present in Spanish
Let's put the 3 tips into practice.
1) Pick a common verb, i.e. to live, in Spanish:'vivir'.
2) The first person of the verb 'vivir', to live, is 'yo vivo', I live.
3) Learn the verb in context, for instance: I live in Barcelona.
'(Yo) vivo en Barcelona.'
This way it's easier to remember and most importantly to use the verb when speaking in Spanish