¿Qué estás leyendo?
What ar you reading?
- What are you reading?
- I'm reading Gohsts in the staircase.
- Do you read in Spanish?
- ¿Lees en español?
- Yes, it's a book for Spanish students, level A1.
- Sí, es un libro para estudiantes de español, nivel A1.
- ¿Y te gusta?
- And do you like it?
- Yes, it's quite good.
- Sí, está bastante bien.
- ¿De qué trata?
- What is it about?
- Trata de una detective que investiga el caso de un fantasma.
- It's about a detective who investigates the case of a gohst.
- It seems interesting.
- Parece interesante
Click the links above to learn about Spanish gerund form.
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you a Spanish audio story to learn Spanish.