¿Te encuentras bien?
Are you feeling ok?
- You don't look well. Are you feeling ok?
- Well, no, I don't feel ok.
- Pues no, no muy bien.
- What's wrong with you?
- ¿Qué te pasa?
- I have a headache.
- ¿Tienes fiebre?
- Do you have a temperature?
- I don't think so, but I also have a bad throat.
- Tienes mala cara. ¿Te encuentras bien?
- ¿Has ido al médico?
- Have you been to the doctor's?
- No, no hace falta, pero me voy a ir a casa a descansar.
- No, it's not necessary, but I'm going home to rest.
Click the links above to learn about the verb 'doler'.
Are you frustrated in trying to learn Spanish?
If it helps, your feelings of frustration are shared by many!
Trust me, you will get there, and the worry you have now, will be long gone, it's just a matter of time. :)
Meanwhile subscribe here so I can send you every week Spanish material, plus you'll have access to our private Facebook group: Spanish language buddy support group.